It's random and another way for me to share some news. Occasionally, I imagine there will be topics and most definitely photos that have nothing to do with public libraries! Enjoy.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Week 3

All good intentions to accomplish this week's tech assignments! We have an intranet wiki called Lilly (stands for something like Lancaster information... I forget) anyway, it is under reconstruction and I will have to rework the youth pages with the recommended template.  For those with access to this, please look for some updates before summer's end.

News -- 1719 Hans Herr House is our new Family Museum Pass partner! Our collective thanks for their support of this family-friendly educational initiative.

Driving home last night I saw tucked down between the rows of mowed grass a wild turkey. One never knows what they'll see when they aren't looking straight ahead (just for a brief time!)

Today I'm out driving around picking up the Preschool Connection grant applications, and stopping by our wonderful MGO and Free Comic Book Day sponsor Joe Miller at The Comic Store.  Now, onto those tech assignments (smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment