It's random and another way for me to share some news. Occasionally, I imagine there will be topics and most definitely photos that have nothing to do with public libraries! Enjoy.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

delicious website, value added services, 'maximum learning readiness'

Well, I figured out that it makes a whole lot of sense to open up one tab in the morning, and have all my links there! Ha. The lightbulb goes off. This is my new assignment to myself
http://www.delicious.com/ru4libraries

Ever ask yourself what is a value added service and one that is not? What would you give to stop fighting fires and more on planning?  20% dedicated learning time for something different that makes a better impact on delivering library services?

For everyone who earned ticket to Lancaster Barnstormers -- see you at the game on Friday night! Yahoo for Summer Reading learners -- now there is an educational program that supports (did you hear it on NPR this morning) 'maximum learning readiness'. Librarians help shape it all the time.

1 comment: