It's random and another way for me to share some news. Occasionally, I imagine there will be topics and most definitely photos that have nothing to do with public libraries! Enjoy.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

delicious account fun

I had a great time going through months of old email from several listservs which posted lots of interesting websites on all sorts of useful topics. delicious proved extremely valuable! I opened up the links, saw what I needed, if good, they went to delicious and tagged. Whahoo! now it's one stop shopping for when I need to find grants, early literacy, teen programming, and more. Why did I ever wait so long to use something so incredibly useful?!
Hoot! 
http://delicious.com/ru4libraries

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you've done a great deal of work...DELICIOUS!!!
    good job, keep it up

    ReplyDelete